Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Things I Adore: Boutiques I ❤: Ambiance San Francisco


Noe Valley Loaction on 24th St, SF, Calif.
Ambiance is group of boutiques in San Francisco, California that I absolutely love and adore. It has always been a temptation of mine ever since they opened their Noe Valley location which is just minutes away and a short walk from my family home Noe Valley. I have even been caught coming out of this boutique red-handed with my purchases by my Uncle Tom when I promised to save money while working as an intern for Sephora USA in the Summer of 2011-- he even sent a picture to my mom-- but my purchases were so worth it!

A ring and a fedora were the purchases in question:


Ambiance's first location was in the iconic Haight-Ashbury District and now has locations in the Marina, Noe Valley, and the Inner Sunset. Ambiance has helped me, and other Bay Area fashionistas look chic day to day and for various occasions-- my high school graduation dress was a Free People frock found at their Haight-Ashbury store, and this past holiday season, as I was in town visiting family for Christmas, I was on the search for my new college graduation dress.

I did not end up finding the perfect dress to tackle the humid Maryland spring-- But I did find various other things that I could not simply leave the boutique without. As I said, their Noe Valley location is dangerously close to our family home in San Francisco, so after when I got the call to come meet my mother on 24th Street, I ran up there to shop at Ambiance. These were some of my finds:
Coat by Tulle , Leopard Ring, & Sweater by Fate
Noe Valley, and 24th Street has been my playground since I was a little girl and still is to this day as a young 20-something about to graduate college in the spring. So in between getting coffee at Starbucks, eating brunch at Toast or lunch at Barney's, it's a no brainer to shop at Ambiance either before or after!

What can it be CC?
I highly recommend Ambiance for your fashion needs if you are in the City by the Bay; it has classic and vintage inspired pieces that are truly one of a kind that  are perfect for any type of fashionable woman; a wide variety of jewelry, shoes, handbags and other accessories also are available to enhance your apparel purchases . It has been a family favorite of mine, and is perfect for gifts that you can't find anywhere else-- especially where I currently live on the East Coast. Over the holiday I bought one of my very best friends, CC, her 21st Birthday present here, and I cannot wait for her to see it! She is going to adore it!

So check it out fashion dolls!
ambiancesf.com


Love, J'Adore, Amor,

Gabriela Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment